Friday, February 4, 2011

The Wonderful World of Three

Today my youngest, my baby, turns three. I can hardly believe it has been that long since she was lying in my arms, a cute little bundle of joy. Well, not so little, but a bundle of joy none the less.


She is:

An amazing girl with such personality and attitude.
Really good at riding her two-wheeler with training wheels.
As tall as most the kids in her sister's kindergarten class.
Loving and caring to kids smaller than her, very nurturing.
Often counting to ten and likes to count objects.
Knows what she wants and will fight tooth and nail to get it.


She loves:
Her sister and emulates her in most things.
Coloring and does so outside the lines.
Her stuffed puppy which she can't sleep without.
Bears, dogs, and horses.
Games and she's really good at Memory.
Having books read to her.
Crawling in bed with me in the early morning hours to cuddle.
Being outside playing on the swing set, digging in the dirt, and going for walks.


Her Favorites:

Making the FUNNIEST faces.
The color pink.
The movie How to Train Your Dragon.
Cheeseburgers, Macaroni and Cheese, and Pizza.
Riding on the ATV at Bahmah's.


Though we frustrate each other and butt heads at times, you are the apple of my eye. I am so happy you are a part of our family. You are an amazing little girl and I look forward to seeing you change and grow in the coming year. Happy Birthday my sweet baby.

1 comment:

  1. Aww what a sweet post. I love the picture of you and L! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete