Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dressed to Impress

The girls got lots of new clothes for Christmas this year. I stopped by Gymboree at the outlet mall in Woodburn and found wonderful deals on clothes for my girls. Their clearance rack had shirts for 3-5 dollars and pants for 5-7 dollars. That is cheaper than prices at Wal-mart and much better quality. I got several outfits for the girls plus hair accessories all for under 50 dollars. The girls also got some very cute outfits from auntie.

This I got at a second hand store.

These I got from Gymboree.

Another outfit from Gymboree.

Shirt and tights from Gymboree.

Church outfit from Auntie.

From Gymboree

From Gymboree.

Outfit from Auntie.

From Gymboree

3 comments:

  1. How fun for your girls to get to model! CUTE STUFF. And thanks for your encouraging words on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gee, they look like they stepped out of a catalog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of their outfits!! I love my little man and all of his adorable stuff, but it'll be so fun to shop for a little girl someday too! :)

    ReplyDelete