Thursday, February 17, 2011

Puzzle Girl

When I was younger, I loved putting puzzles together. My mom would set up a folding table for me to work on and give me pie pans to separate all my pieces into. I would spend days putting together a thousand piece puzzle and enjoy every minute of it. The process of finding the right shaped piece and watching the image start to unfold was so relaxing and fulfilling for me. I still enjoy putting puzzles together and have kept all the puzzles from my childhood. However, I don't really have a place I can do them where they can be left up without interference from the kiddos.
L has recently discovered the wonderful world of puzzle making. She sits several times a day and puts together the same puzzle. I really should get her some more like this one she loves. I hope she will continue to enjoy them as she gets older. What a fun mother/daughter activity we could do together.





1 comment:

  1. My kids LOVE puzzles! Especially Josh. It's one of his favorite things to do.

    ReplyDelete