Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Little Pony Birthday

We decided to have a joint birthday party for the girls at Pappy's Pizza this year. They provided balloons, a table clothe, paper products, 2 slices of pizza, drinks, suckers and ice cream for each child for a very reasonable price. They also have a great play structure for the kids to play in.
There ended up being 13 kids in all, so it was much nicer doing the party somewhere other than my living room. We were there for 2 hours and had a great time.

The Birthday Girls.

The decorations.

Here are all the guests.


The cake I made for the girls.

Blowing out the candles.

L eating with her friends.

K enjoying her cake.

All their gifts.
They got lots of My Little Pony and
Littlest Pet Shop toys.

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea having the party at the pizza place. looks festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CAKE!! I always dream of making pretty cakes but they NEVER turn out like the picture in my head.

    ReplyDelete