Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dress Up, Anyone?

My mother-in-law is amazing at many things, one of them is wood working. Last year I mentioned to her that I would love a box for the girls dress up clothes and she offered to make one for me. I never imaged it would be such a lovely work of art. She has been working on it since December and brought the finished piece to us on Thursday. We filled it up with all the Halloween costumes Mel has made for the girls plus some cute items I found at a garage sale. The girls had a jolly ole time dressing up for over an hour and have gone back for more everyday since. I will post those pictures tomorrow.

Mel carved a different picture for each
of the corners of the doors.

I love the heart rooftop.
Don't you just love this gorgeous wardrobe?
Thanks again, Mel, we love this box!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That is SO SPECIAL!! I would LOVE to be able to do that someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing!! Wow, M sure has a lot of talent!!!

    ReplyDelete