Sunday, February 13, 2011

Three New Years Resolutions

My final resolution for 2011 is:

3. Complete my unfinished projects.
I have so many projects from past Super Saturday's, scrapbook retreats, and... well, just crafts in general that have been sitting around collecting dust over the past 6 years. Some are even older than that. My final goal for this year is to get them finished or give them away.
How am I going to do that after my last post about spending more time with my kids? Well, I plan on spending less time in front of the computer and Hulu after the kids go to bed and more time working on crafts. Plus, my ward has just started up a craft night that meets once a month after the kiddos go to bed. This will be a perfect time for me to catch up on my seriously behind scrapbooking too.

Here is a cupcake tray I finished in the past week.
I saw it at a scrapbook store at the beach 2 years ago and
fell in love with it. I also made some paper cupcakes.
You can fill them with goodies. I did this for a treat
for my YW at church. I figure the tray will come in handy
for the many treats we bring them on Wednesday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment