Friday, October 8, 2010

Ruggedly Handsome

I have been trying to get M to grow a beard every since we got married. Finally in the recent weeks he has grown one. I am not sure what spurred his decision. But I was pleased with his rugged good looks after it started growing in, although it was quite scratchy. After a couple of weeks he had had enough and he shaved it off. I wish I had taken pictures when he did because he did so in stages. First he just did the cheeks and under the chin and neck. It looked nice but he kept shaving. Then he left the area just around the mouth, not as attractive. Then he left the mustache, that was hysterically funny. Some guys can sport a mustache, others shouldn't even contemplate it. Finally he was back to his clean-shaven hunky self. I kind of miss the beard, but I am glad he let me document it before it went away.

Isn't he hot? Looks like a real manly man.

Trying to look mean, but I kept laughing and messing him up.

There's a good killer look!


2 comments: