Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Babe

We celebrated M's birthday yesterday with our close friends, the V's. I completely forgot to take a picture of them, but we did have a nice time. I made homemade Macaroni and Cheese and M made a sauteed squash and zucchini medley. For desert I made these brownies from scratch. We played some Wii sports and visited after eating. It was a very enjoyable evening.

Here is the flower brownie cake that K helped me make.

The girls helping daddy blow out the candles.

M opening his card from his mom.

The family gifts.

Daddy is so good, he lets L open his gift for him.
I don't like to share when they are my gifts.

She got him a mechanical pencil set with extra lead.

K picked out some ammo for daddy's gun.

I got him a hat so he could keep warm on his next
overnight jaunt in the woods.
Plus, I was hoping he wouldn't guess what it was.

1 comment: