Sunday, September 12, 2010

Triangle Lake

My hubby got to go on another outing with the boys. This time they went to Triangle Lake for some shooting practice. Ah, shooting practice. I remember the days fondly. I have only been out a handful of times, if that, in the past 2 years. I sure do miss it.
Anyway, after shooting they headed out to Lake Creek Falls for some swimming. M said it was gorgeous and the water was really warm. There are some natural rock slides there and the boys took turns sliding down the rocks into the pool of water below. There is also a deep swimming hole you can jump off the rocks into. He said it was really fun and we should take the girls there sometime. I was quite jealous but glad he got to have some fun and get to know some of the guys from church a little better. I don't have any pictures, so I stole some off of the internet. Doesn't it look inviting?



2 comments:

  1. usually going down natural rock slides wears out the seat of your pants......did that happen to max?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, he wore his trunks and they look pretty good. He said the rocks were covered in algae. I am guessing that cut down on the wear and tear.

    ReplyDelete