Saturday, September 25, 2010

Game 2

Today was K's second soccer game and she made the first goal! She got control of the ball, took it right down the field with her teammates shielding her from the other team and she scored! She was so proud of herself, as she should be and shouted to me "Mom! I made a goal! That was my first one!" So adorable.
The team we played today was much better than last weeks and I am pretty sure they made more goals then we did. However, our team is much better than last week and they played together well. It is so fun watching the kids learn the game and improve with each new week of practice.

K's bear ears.

She had to have ribbon to match her jersey.

When K got control of the ball before making her first goal.
I was so excited for her, I forgot to take a picture past this point.

Here is a picture right after the goal was made.

Here she is kicking off to put the ball into play.

Here she is throwing in the ball after it went out.

I love seeing all the kids hustle for the ball.

Here she is waiting on the side line until her turn to play again.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! Could she be any cuter with her little bear ears and jersey? Good for her for making a goal! So exciting! Wishing you many fun years of watching your sweet girls kick butt! ;-)

    ReplyDelete