Monday, June 23, 2014

Twelve Years

We went up to visit M's mom for our anniversary weekend. He brought his camera to play around with and got some great shots.

This is his mom's house.
The raspberries were ripe and tasty.
His adoring wife.
I love the colors in this photo.
The stars looking up from the horse field.
The milky way.
The next morning we hiked down to Abiqua Falls. It was very steep; most of the way down there were ropes tied to trees for you to hold on to so you didn't fall down the steep hill. It was a little scary but I made it down and the view was beautiful.
After hiking back up to the top, we headed to Butte Creek Falls. M and I hiked here when we were dating 13 years ago. It's an easy hike and pretty. There are two falls here.
Me behind Upper Butte Creek Falls.
In front of Upper Butte Creek Falls.
Look! It's my hot hubby!
Lower Butte Creek Falls.
After our hikes we headed back to the house to get cleaned up and then M took me out to eat in Silverton. We had a lovely dinner at The Silver Grille. M had salmon and I had steak; they were both tasty.

1 comment: