Friday, April 4, 2014

Goofy Girls

Every year at school they celebrate Dr. Seuss week. They read books by Dr. Seuss and have a wacky theme each day of the week.
Monday was wacky sock day and the girls wore my socks over their jeans.
Tuesday was wacky hat day and K came up with this for her hat. She stuffed paper towels into her gloves and then attached them to her owl hat. Very clever and wacky.

Wednesday was wacky hair and clothes day. I didn't get a pic of K but she looked similar to L. I put their hair up in some crazy ponies, some braids and some knots. I didn't get a picture of the back of her head. She is wearing a rain boot and a fashion boot.
Thursday was pajama day. I hate pajama day. I don't think it is appropriate for kids to wear their bedclothes to school so I just let my girls wear their pj top with jeans and they take their blanket and a stuffed animal to snuggle since they watch a movie for the last part of the day.
This is one of K's favorite faces to make these days. She tries to look like a zombie and does a pretty good job of it. Here are her dad and sister trying to do it as well. I think she must have inherited this trait from her father.
L hasn't quite perfected the look yet. But maybe in a few years I will be surrounded by zombies. I can;t wait. I guess we could all dress up for Halloween as a zombie family. That could be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment