Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Better than School Pictures

Every year my girls get their pictures taken at school and every year I am disappointed with them. This year we had our pictures done by a good friend and photographer. They turned out AMAZING!!






My girls spent 15 minutes with Kristen and got fabulous pictures which only cost $15 dollars for a disc full of pics. These aren't even all of the pictures of each of my girls.






She even took some of the girls together.


I am so glad we did this. We needed current pictures of the girls, it's been a while, and I couldn't have asked for a better turn out. I was so impressed I set up an appointment for our family pictures with Kristen as well. I will post some of those soon.

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are darling! These pictures turned out so cute. I can't believe how much they've grown! Can't wait to see your cute family pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, those are GREAT photos!! the photographer did a superior job!!

    ReplyDelete