Friday, October 19, 2012

Papa/Princess Pumpkin Party

This week at Mutual we had the dads come and carve pumpkins with their daughters. Being the non-pumpkin carver that I am, I was very impressed with how great they turned out. At our house we usually just use Mr. Potato Head pieces or do nothing at all. Carving a pumpkin is hard and messy work, plus I am not that creative. Other than the one father/daughter team who kept throwing seeds, we kept the place pretty clean. After the activity we had Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies, which were so tasty we demolished the 6 dozen I brought. I'd say the evening was a success.

Wicked!
Jack
Witchy
Becca peeling away on her design.
I loved the flames on this one.
My goofy girls.
Jack-O
Pose for the Pumpkin.
Just a few more details
Spooky House

1 comment:

  1. You cоulԁ certainlу sеe your exрertise within the article you wrіte.
    Τhе arеna hорes for even more pаssionаte writers such as
    you who аren't afraid to say how they believe. All the time follow your heart.
    My web page: loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete