Monday, October 22, 2012

Dressed Up Apples Punching

Interesting title, right? Well this is three posts in one. First post is of my girls showing off the new dress up jewelry their Bahmah mailed to them. They love the clip on earrings and big gold belt. The belt even fits me so I can wear it when I dress up as an Egyptian Queen at Halloween some year in the future.



Here is a wagon-load of apples M and the girls picked at our local park one weekend while I was out of town scrapbooking. Not only did he pick all these apples but he turned most of them into apple pie filling and apple sauce then canned them. The rest he turned into tasty fruit leather. He is an amazing hubby!
 
Same weekend as the apples he bought a punching bag off of Craigslist and hung it in our living room. I am not too thrilled about it's placement but the girls absolutely love it! Here is a video of my four year old going to town on it. Watch out evil villains, she will take you down!




4 comments:

  1. after all that bag beating she must sleep good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, do you ever run into the punching bag by mistake? I guess after all that apple-preserving and picking, you can't complain too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes. It hangs in front of my love seat which I routinely fold laundry on. At least he takes it down when company is over:)

      Delete
  3. A punching bag in the living room! I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete