Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Joys of Grandma's

K went up to Grandma's on Tuesday for a little visit. Grandma just got a new horse that is good with little kids, so K has been chompin' at the bit to go up and meet her. K always has a good time up there. She does chores, plays and eats lots of food from the garden with Grandma. I am going up this afternoon to pick her up. Hopefully she won't be too disappointed about coming back home again.


Here is K enjoying the view with Jack.

K playing in the pool.

K feeding Red, her new horse.

K had to wear the helmet in order to ride Red. She was a little stubborn about it last time and Grandma said she couldn't ride Red unless she wore it. I am glad to see she made a good choice.

Climbing the gravel pile: "I'm Queen of the World! "

Eating Blueberries off the bush.

Eating Raspberries off the bush.

3 comments:

  1. we miss you K. red and spud really miss your generous carroting. and the picture you sent me is so artistically endearing, i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. katana you are the luckiest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great experience for Katana. It reminds me of when I was a little girl. My Grandpa had horses and we LOVED riding them. It makes for good therapy. Glad you could have fun with Grandma K!

    ReplyDelete