Friday, July 3, 2009

Honey-Do List

While K was gone, we took the opportunity to get a couple of projects done around the house. K as been wanting her bathroom painted for a while and she finally picked a color she wanted to paint it. While she was gone, M helped me tape off the room and then I painted it. I think it turned out pretty well. I would like to paint butterflies around the top of the walls as a boarder. But that will have to be done at a later date.

Before we painted.

After we painted. M made the metal picture you see here.
I think it looks really nice on the wall there.

As you can see, she has a butterfly theme.
I think the turquoise really looks good.

Our house has wire shelving in all the closets. I HATE wire shelving. Not only does it look tacky, but things are always falling through the shelves.
We decided to take this time to put in new shelving.
M put it up while I was painting the bathroom and L was napping.
This is my side of the closet. I have lots of hanging space and shelves to boot. We will be putting in a few drawers for me too.

My side of the closet.

M's side of the closet.
I still need to straighten up a bit, but you get the idea.
Doesn't it look so much better?

1 comment: