Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yearly Check Ups

So we finally were able to get the girls to the doctor for their yearly check-ups. They are both doing great physically and mentally.

L is now 33" tall putting her in the 99th percentile. She weighs 22 pounds putting her in the 49th percentile. So she is very tall and average weight for her age. She got all of her vaccinations up to date and took them pretty well. She had to have 4 separate shots, but only cried for a little bit. By the time we hit the hallway she was all better:)

K had her check-up too. She is 42.5" tall putting her in the 90th percentile and weighs 35 pounds putting her in the 50th percentile. So she too is tall and average for her age. There isn't much they do at the 4 year check-up, no shots or anything but they did test her eyesight. She has 20/30 vision. The doctor said that is normal for her age and not to worry about it. I really hope she doesn't have eye problems. I had to get glasses when I was in the 3rd grade and it was awful! I really want my kids to take after their dad in the eyesight department. He has 20/10 vision. That means he can see at 20 feet what other people can only see at 10 feet. Pretty sweet.
Anyway, both girls are doing great. L will have another check-up in about 6 months and K's will be when she is 5. Until then, here's to healthy kids:)

1 comment:

  1. You've sure been busy updating your blog. Way to go!
    I'm so glad K's pink eye is under control and L's rash is gone. I hate stuff like that. :(
    Those Easter dresses were so cute! Sometimes WallyWorld surprises us with cute stuff. My two babies STILL haven't worn their new Easter outfits. Two weeks in a row of the "snots". Maybe this Sunday.
    Miss ya. I love all your updates.

    ReplyDelete