Thursday, October 30, 2008

Twilight Series Party

Okay, so a large group of us have read the Twilight Book series by Stephanie Meyer and we all really like it . We read the first book for book club and discussed it earlier this year. But we thought it would be really fun to get together and discuss the whole series; and what better time to do that then in October? We were told to dress up and bring a dessert. I decided to make cupcakes that look like hearts, veins and all. I also dressed in goth-like clothes and make-up.

Here is a picture of my heart cupcake.

I made 24 and left two of them for the family.

M wanted a picture of me in my outfit. He said I couldn't smile and took this
picture as I was asking "What do you want me to do?"


He also got me to do this look, then said he was going to
embarrass me with the picture. I decided to beat him to the punch.

Here are all the girls who showed up to the party. We are missing quite a few
who had other engagements that night. We had a really great time!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for Twilight. There are lots of us that are big fans in our ward too! In fact, we are going to a showing the night of November 2oth. Want to come? I'm pretty sure I have an extra ticket.

    Here is my post about our Breaking Dawn party.
    http://margaret-hansen.blogspot.com/2008/08/weve-got-breaking-dawn-spirit-how-about.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already bought my ticket, thanks for the invite though. Maybe I will see you there:) Thanks for the post, I will go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the heart cupcakes. Nicole, you are sooooo very talented ;)
    Sorry I missed this shabang. It was Mo's birthday.

    ReplyDelete