Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

For Family Home Evening we carved our Pumpkins.

Here are the girls with their pumpkins.

Here is Daddy sitting on my pumpkin. You can see how thrilled he is
about the prospect of carving the pumpkins:)

Here is L playing with my pumpkin.

Daddy cut the top off of L's pumpkin and we let her playing the mess
for a while. She kept trying to eat the seeds though, so we had to take her away.

K did a really good job of scooping out her seeds. I was very proud of her.


Here is L still trying to get at the seeds.


K drew a face on her pumpkin so Daddy could cut it out.
She is becoming a very good drawer.

Here is K with her finished pumpkin. So adorable!

K took a picture of me scooping out my pumpkin.

M drew a nice face on my pumpkin and then cut it out for me.
I tried to cut some, but I kept scaring M, so he took the knife away from me.


Here is the face M drew for me.


Here are our completed pumpkins. M said his was the Invisible Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment