Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Our old ward had their Trunk or Treat last night. Most of us dressed up and went to see our old friends and let the kids play. I dressed goth-like again, K dressed as a princess, and L dressed as the whitest little Indian ever:) We had a really good time.

Thanks Marie for letting us borrow this cute costume for L.
You did a wonderful job making it!


K's grandma made this princess dress for her. It is absolutely beautiful!
I wish I could sew even half that well.
Thanks for the dress grandma! Can I get one?

Here we are before leaving for the party.

Max isn't pictured because he doesn't "do" Halloween.

Here is K and one of her best friends at the party. So cute!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous princess dress! My daughter would be so jealous. I realized I don't have your new address - will you email it to me at michaelis1999@yahoo.com?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great pictures, I can't get over how big L is. So much fun, thank you for sharing all of the fun. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nic that dress grandma made is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete