Thursday, September 6, 2012

Visiting with Cousins

In mid-August we headed up to Bahmah's house for a short visit. My sister-in-law came in from Connecticut with her boys who are just a couple years older than our girls. They had so much fun and played well together. There was swimming, ATVing, feeding the horses, riding the lawn mower, hiking, eating berries, archery, baseball with Uncle Luke, and camping under the stars. It was a rip roaring 2 days at Kountry Kims!

 L, Q, K, and N.
 I found it quite funny seeing all four of them immersed in 
a technological devise. This is what they did in their down time.
Papa thought it would be fun to have archery 
stuff for the kids to try out.  It was a big hit!
  K with her first hit on the target.
 L was pretty good and could pull
the string back really far on the bow.
 L's first hit on the target.
Even daddy took a turn at shooting.
 Q, being the oldest, got to drive the lawn mower while
everyone else rode in the trailer. Good times.
 Hanging out at the pool.

I think M has great form.
 K loved jumping off the diving board.
 In the evening we played a hysterically funny game of baseball.
My girls didn't know how to play or where to run to and I 
had a really hard time catching the ball because I was too busy
watching my kids run and telling them were the bases where. Finally
my bro-in-law suggested I just pitch. I did great after that.
 K hitting her ball hard and far.
 There was a gorgeous sunset that evening, these pictures don't do it justice.
As usual we had an amazing time at the house. We don't get to see our family nearly enough what with them living on the other side of the country. But when we do, we seem to pick up where we left off last time. Can't wait to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment