Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hobbit Beach

While my mom was here we went to Hobbit Beach near Florence. There is a bit of a hike through woods to get to the beach but it is usually empty and a nice area to play. It was very overcast but quite warm. We had a great time building a sand fortress and playing in the water.

Walking down to the beach the girls saw this tree and wanted to 
have their picture taken while they sat on it.

Daddy and the girls went for a walk down the
beach while mom and I visited.
I decided to build a sandcastle.
It is the biggest I have ever made. and was a lot of fun.


A moat with a bridge going across to the castle.
I love the windows and stairs leading to the main building.
My adorable girls.
K put rocks and bits of seashell around as a trail 
to the entrance of the castle and it's village.
My mom joined in the fun by drawing a picture of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment