Monday, May 4, 2009

All in a Mornings Work...

I awoke to a baby covered in poo, along with her crib and crib toys. In the middle of trying to get her cleaned up, the older one started screaming at me to come wipe her bum but didn't want to wipe it herself first. Then, once I got the baby cleaned up and the other one wiped up, I started to work on cleaning up the poo disaster. Getting everything out of the crib and trying to contain all the mess was quite fun. Then the other one freaks out at me because her pants are too tight. The pants we just bought her which are VERY loose on her, are too tight. I tell her to unbutton and unzip them to put them on. This must have been akin to insulting all of her imaginary friends at once because she let out a horrible scream and started wailing at the top of her lungs. I just turned around and finished what I was doing. The entire time I am hearing inaudible words and grunts coming from her room. I am not sure what it was all about but I am guessing she was chewing me out in some fourinese language. So now the nasty poo stuff is in the wash on the SANITARY cycle including bed toys, the baby is all clean and dressed, and the other one is finally dressed and seems back to her normal state.

Now I ask, "May I go to Hawaii? PLEASE?"

5 comments:

  1. wow, just one of those days huh? I feel for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. only if you take me with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. take me too!! And I think that K and Madyson speak the same language..I hear it often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we could both hop on a plane tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL..that is so gross! Way to handle it with grace!

    ReplyDelete