Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Randomness

We made BLT's for lunch one day and found out that L loves bacon.
L loves to be outside in the backyard. She is getting pretty good at not putting things in her mouth that she finds outside.

L found her shadow and was very intrigued by it.

K learned about Jack and the Beanstalk at school. She decided to draw a picture of it on her doodle. She is very good at drawing things. I am always so impressed. In the middle is the Giant's castle with the giant standing beside it on the left watering his flowers. On the right is the Beanstalk with at the bottom starting to climb up. And the big face on the right is the moon.


I went into K's room to see if she had cleaned it and I found this. All her animals were in rows on her bed along with her xylophone and books. She said they were in school and she was teaching them about music and reading to them.

We had a windy day last week and K said she wanted to try and fly her kite. She didn't want to go to the park but wanted to fly it in our backyard. Without enough room to run, she was having a hard time getting it into the air. But she did manage a couple of times. She had lots of fun, but next time I think we will go to the park instead.

3 comments:

  1. You've been a busy blogger lately! Look at all these. So fun.
    I love catching up on your family... and those cute little girls.
    I got your message the other day... I'll email you.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the shadow picture. I cant believe how big the girls are...it's been way to long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe Katana should be a school teacher someday!

    ReplyDelete