Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Last week at Activity Days K made cinnamon rolls which she brought home and froze until yesterday. This morning she made pancakes and baked the cinnamon rolls while M cooked up some scrambled eggs with ham and cheese. They served me a delicious breakfast in bed. Do you see how she made the pancakes say "I love U"? Very clever.

Ignore the hair but check out our beautiful new blue walls in our bedroom. Isn't it stunning? I can't get over how much I love it. Now I just need to decorate the room, once we figure out where we want to place our bed. But I digress.
After breakfast my girls cuddled with me for a while in bed. L had just gotten up to look at our resident squirrel when daddy took this photo.
The girls also showered me with great gifts they created at school and church. L made a flower magnet with her hand as the stems and two great cards.
K made me a heart card at school, a stamped kitchen towel at Activity Days, and a stamped card at home this week.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the breakfast! And I really like the color of the bedroom.

    ReplyDelete