Friday, May 3, 2013

Odds and Ends

M made the girls a cute breakfast one morning. A snail clementine and a mushroom made from a banana and an apple. They loved it!


The girls made a fairy house with their friends while visiting their horsey bahmah. It was quite cute.

M took the truck for a drive in the woods one day. Here are a few of the things he photographed on his trip. He really liked the misty views.
A cute salamander by the water.

A random waterfall.

Look at these tasty cinnamon rolls my hubby makes. Don't they just make your mouth water with anticipation? He is definitely the king of the kitchen.


And for a little comedy, here is a short video M took of our backyard last month. The item being drug is a wash clothe.

3 comments:

  1. Ok that video is funny! You should submit it to Funniest Home Videos! Also, the rolls look scrumptious - I think I know what I want for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thieving little rodent!
    And I want to know if Max pushed the centres of the rolls up on purpose, and if so, why, or does it just happen. They are much prettier than mine ever look. I have been thinking about building a fairy garden fro a while. I've seen a few and I think it's a fun concept. Maybe one of these days when I get the weeds under control.
    Yeah, right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't push them up. They just rise that way.

      Delete