Monday, April 25, 2011

Wicked!

I was able to talk my hubby into going to see Wicked the musical when it came to town. I got tickets along with my aunt, two cousins and their significant others. We went out for dinner before heading to the show.

Here we are all dressed up and ready to go.

I didn't think to bring my camera and we weren't allowed to take photos once the show started anyway. So, the pictures I have of us were taken with Mika's and my cell phone camera. The others I found online.

I was impressed with the backdrops, props, and costumes; they were amazing. I especially loved the dresses of Glinda and her personality. She really did a great job on her character. The acting was really good and there were some very funny lines. I also really enjoyed the singing although it was pretty loud where we were sitting.

Elphaba and her professor.

Elphaba flying before leaving Oz.

The face-off after the death of Nessarose.

I have read this book but it was a whole new experience seeing it acted out. They did an excellent job turning it into a musical. I was very impressed and entertained. I definitely recommend going to see this show.

1 comment:

  1. need me some pics! - check out Mark's fb & see what he was doing while we were recovering from the concert.

    ReplyDelete