Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday was my birthday and I turned...well, let's just say I am another year older. My loving family bought me some wonderful gifts including: hiking boots, hiking socks, warm fuzzy socks, a cute shirt, and some very snazzy cowboy boots. After opening gifts, we took the girls to a friends house for a play date while we went out. M took me to Beppe and Gianni's for a delicious Italian dinner. I have heard a lot about this place, but this is the first time we were able to check it out. It was a cute little restaurant inside an old house near campus. The food was pretty good and the atmosphere relaxing. After dinner we had a slice of chocolate coconut cake, which was very good and oh so rich. We were unable to finish it. Sorry there are no pictures, I forgot my camera. But take my word for it, you should check it out.

Ready for my romantic dinner with M.

The girls with their gifts for me.

My fuzzy socks from K.

A new cartridge for my Slice from my Auntie.

My new hiking boots. Bring on those falls!

My hip new cowboy boots. Aren't they gorgeous?!!?

Beautiful flower basket from Cyndi.

All my gifts and cards, including the cute shirt M picked out for me.

5 comments:

  1. You look fantastic!!! Specially considering you're an ancient, what, 29??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!!! Man you look HOT in that purple shirt. I LOVE THAT shirt, where did you get it?! Also love the cowboy boots. Mine are teal, we should plan to wear ours on the same day and be twinners! I hope you had a wonderful day. P.S. Stop working out and eating right, you are looking way too good. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy bday to you, you look fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing. So happy you had such a wonderful day. Happy B-day!!!

    ReplyDelete