Sunday, June 21, 2009

Seven Years

We celebrated our 7 year anniversary on Saturday. It is really on the 21st, but I wanted to devote that whole day to M for Father's Day, so we celebrated a day early. M took me out to eat a local restaurant called Bates Steakhouse and Saloon. The theme was kind of corny, they really went all out with the Cowboy ranch thing. But the food was amazing and there is no way you could walk away hungry! I definitely recommend it. After dinner we went home, snuggled on the couch, and watched a movie, He's Just Not That Into You. It probably wasn't the best movie to watch on our anniversary and it wasn't very good, but we enjoyed making fun of it.

It is hard to believe that seven years have already passed; it doesn't seem like it has been that long. But in other ways, I feel like we have been together forever. M is such a wonderful and loving husband. He is always so attentive and wants nothing more than to see me happy. I am so lucky to have found him. I am grateful for every day that we have had together and look forward to many more to come.


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 7 years! Wa HOO! You've totally beat out most of america. haha. You are looking hot in the picture(sorry I don't mean you Max)Hope you guys had a fun night. Glad you were able to get so much stawberry jam. I am still eating off of what we picked last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Sounds like a fun night out/in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope, does not seem that long to me either!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Rachel, owe babe you look hot!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete