Monday, December 3, 2012

Don't Eat Turkey...

We headed to my in-laws for Thanksgiving again this year. There was extensive work done cleaning up the woods on their property. Huge branches were drug out to the field and then burned. This gave everyone a hearty appetite for the tasty prime rib dinner we enjoyed.
Being the puzzling family we are, we put together six puzzles in two days time.The girls enjoyed playing with their grandma, the neighbors granddaughters, riding the ATV, and making Christmas cards. It was a relaxing and enjoyable time as usual.
On Friday my hubby and I got up when our bodies told us to, got ready, ate breakfast and then moseyed into town to town to do some leisurely Black Friday shopping. I have not yet succumbed to the craziness of getting up at 4am for a great sale. Maybe one of these days my friends will convince me to go with them.


M and K in front of one of the HUGE brush piles they pulled together.
Around the dinner table.
All but one of our puzzles.
The girls brought home some cute Thanksgiving decorations. K made the above turkey, I love the conversation bubble. L brought home the turkey below with feathers saying she is grateful for cowboy boots, mommy, daddy, sister, and food.

1 comment: