Friday, June 22, 2012

A Gift of Tin or Aluminum

I can hardly believe it has been 10 years since we pledged our lives to each other. Honestly, before I was married I never thought I would make it this far. I come from a divorced family and I never thought I would find someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, or he with me. But then I met my husband and all that changed. He is amazing and he helps me be a better me. These years together have been fun, exciting, challenging and gratifying. I know our next 10 years will be just a great.

We wanted to do something fun for our anniversary since it's the big 10 but with airfare so expensive and limited places to stash our girls, we opted to go simple this year. M took me out to dinner at Red Lobster with a gift card we received at Christmas and then saw The Avengers at the theater. M also got me some little trinkets, which I love. They aren't tin or aluminum but they work for me:)
 He always does a great wrap job.

 I love green and these earrings are so pretty.
 I love this pendant, it has part of a .357 casing on it.
If you don't give the real thing, at least you can wear them:)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversery you guys! 10 years is a BIG deal. Great job!

    ReplyDelete