Monday, May 24, 2010

A Weekend with the Girls

I went up to my aunt's house for a fun-filled girls weekend. We started out going to the spa to get a facial and massage on Friday. After that we met Mikaelas at work an took her out to dinner. On Saturday, we picked up our friend Sue and headed to the nail salon to get pedicures. It was Sue's first time, but she loved it.

Auntie and Sue enjoying the leg massage.

Our painted toes; we each got a flower on our big toe.

After the pedi, we went to Quizno's for small sandwiches.

We dropped Sue off then headed to the salon for our color,
cut and style. Karen got in a few shots of me with my hair in foils.

After our hair was done, we picked up Sue and headed to Portland.
We stopped at Macy's to get our make up done. Well, Sue did her
own make up and it looked great. I wanted to check out some new
foundation and got a make up lesson while I was at it. I found
some new colors I didn't think I could wear. It was a lot of
fun and we were all ready for our evening with Christian!

3 comments:

  1. What a great weekend. Your hair looks GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics - where are the ones of us stuffing our faces?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, what a decadant weedend!

    ReplyDelete