Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentine's Day

M and I always have a nice dinner together, usually grilled steak, and swap gifts on Valentine's Day. This year we did the same. M grilled up some tasty steak and I made potatoes and broccoli. After dinner we exchanged gifts. I got him an extra clip for his conversion kit I got him at Christmas and he surprised me with a truly amazing gift. I love my SAA 357 replica revolver, I think it is one of my favorite guns. Well, M got me a beautifully tooled leather gun belt and holster for keeping my piece in when we go shooting. I love it and can't wait to use it the next time we can get away for a few hours. What do you think?

Our yummy yet simple dinner.

My cool new accessory.

3 comments:

  1. Looking Hot big shooter. Remind me to ALWAYS stay on your good side. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that is a usuful as well as handsome accessory!! what romantic gifts you give each other on valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete