Friday, September 11, 2009

First Day of Preschool

K's first day of preschool was yesterday. She has been to the school before but this year she has a new teacher and the class is twice the size. She has been so excited about school starting again, always asking how many more days. When it was finally here, she was ready to go even before I was out of bed. I just hope that her excitement for school doesn't dwindle as she gets older.

Here's my girl with her beautiful smile.

Standing on the front stoop.

Walking to the school building.

In front of the school doors.

When we got to her classroom she walked right in and started talking
to a group of kids. I think it helped that she knew one of them,
but I was so proud of her walking in like she owned the place.
I think this year is going to be a great one for her.

1 comment:

  1. Yea K!!!! So glad she was so excited. That pic on the front porch is sooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete