Monday, May 5, 2008

The Spatula Incident


I left L playing in her floor gym for only a couple of minutes when I heard her start screaming. I went to see what was wrong and saw K standing over her with her toy spatula. When I asked her what happened she said "I didn't hit her!" I said, "What happened, why is L crying?" K then showed me using actions that she had scraped her spatula across L's face but then informed that "She'll be okay." This is something we tell K quite often as she is a drama queen when she gets the slightest owie. L, however, was quick to recover.



3 comments:

  1. Becky told me about this!!!!!

    I would die. (and I'm holding my breath waiting for it to happen here.... wish me luck it doesn't!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor L, it is so hard being the little sister. L will be tough though. Good luck my friend and I will cross my fingers that she makes it to her 1st b-day : ) Busy has made it 2 now, miracles do happen : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when Madyson would do things like that. Just remind K that L will get bigger and be able to fend for herself!

    ReplyDelete