Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Crayon Abuse

Okay, so I was in my bedroom trying to get L to go down for a nap while K was playing harmlessly in the living room. Or so I thought. When I went in to get lunch started this is what I found.




Apparently K didn't think there was enough color on her play kitchen. The sad part is that of all the washable crayons she has, she was able to pull out one of the few crayons that isn't. Not only that, but it is black. I have tried to scrub it off, but it won't budge. I have heard that Mr. Clean magic sponge works good on crayon. I will have to get one and see. Needless to say, I took away K's crayons indefinitely.


6 comments:

  1. So sorry to see the mess, but Magic Erasers are the BEST - it should get it off no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Magic Erasers should do it!! They get scuff marks off our kitchen floor really well.
    Good luck. Aren't these little ones SO fun and interesting with their baby siblings?!?!?!?! AAACCCKK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been there! And Magic Erasers will take everything off!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Magic earaser will save the day. But remember it is her kitchen and better on her kitchen then on yours. I hope you get some sleep. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone else...the mr clean eraser will get it off SO easy! When Ryan did that to the walls, I got him gloves and made him help so that he could see how NOT fun it was to have to clean it off. Don't you just love it when they are so quiet about the little naughty things they do?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What happened to our neat and clean K? I am sure she will come back sometime. I hope it comes off! I can help you scrub......

    ReplyDelete