Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was especially good this year because I have two beautiful daughters and a wonderful husband to share it with. M made me a delicious breakfast in bed to start off the day.

The girls got me a wheat grinder so I can learn how to make homemade bread with our food storage wheat.

Right before church we went outside to take pictures in front of our blossoming Dogwood Tree.


At church the Mother's received a dark chocolate truffle from Euphoria's Chocolate. It was wrapped in a bag tied with a metal key chain tag that M had made at work.


K made me an adorable little flower with her handprint in Nursery.



6 comments:

  1. wow, what a great mother's day. i had fun reading about it.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother's Day was wonderful!

    That truffle made it extra special... Thank M for the hard work on those keychains, wow!

    Thanks for your love and support Sunday during my "breakdown". Geez. What an emotional, psycho basket case I can be.

    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had such a great Mother's day!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought those tags were M's handiwork. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your family is growing up so fast. How incredibly cute your girls are.

    ReplyDelete