Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day Scrapbook Retreat Treat

For Mother's Day this year my hubby sent me to a scrapbook retreat in Blue River with my aunt while the kids went to Bahmah's house. Karen and I headed up on Thursday and got to stay until Sunday morning. I worked on L's baby book all weekend and got pretty far in it.

When I got home on Sunday, my girls were there with gifts and a banner for me. They gave me lots of hugs and kisses; it was nice to come home to. They had made gifts for me at school and presented them to me before I opened my basket of goodies. Some of them I plan on framing for my bedroom wall.
Even though I have no makeup on and look horrible in this picture, I 
had to add it. I love how L is hugging me and K is sitting on my lap.
Here's the banner they made for me.
My hubby even made me a tasty dinner. Grilled bacon wrapped chicken with pineapple, baked beans, green beans, and deviled eggs with a strawberry smoothie. I was very spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment