Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Anniversary #9

Yesterday was our ninth anniversary and I found a yummy truffle waiting for me in the fridge at breakfast. Later in the day the doorbell rang and I opened the door to find roses and donuts sitting on the welcome mat. A wonderful welcome indeed.


M has been working long hours for the past week and a half so we decided to stay home instead of heading out on the town. We took the girls to a local school playground and had fun running around. After a dinner of left over pizza, we watched some Burn Notice off the dvd that came from Netflix this week. We opened our gifts in bed before dropping instantly off to sleep.
M has been experimenting with donut making lately, so I got him a donut cutter and a recipe book. It looks like there will be some tasty treats coming out of it. He got me a book light for my kindle so I can read in bed at night and not disturb his sleep.
We had a very relaxing evening together. I can't believe we have been married for nine years, but it has been the best nine years of my life. I wouldn't give up what we have for anything. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing man in my life. Happy Anniversary, babe. I love you!

3 comments:

  1. do you have an electric deep fryer? H9thA

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. We just put grease in one of our pots and do them one at a time. Don't really have room for a deep fryer anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, you guys are so cute. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete