Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Morning

Easter morning the girls awoke to overflowing baskets in their rooms. Inside they found a scripture bag for church, sidewalk chalk, a gardening hat, a my little pony, a hollow bunny and tons of chocolate flowers, eggs and bunnies. They also each found a gardening tool. K received a green rake and L a red push broom. They were both very excited about their gifts and spent a good half hour or more going through their precious haul. After they were done, we all went downstairs where they searched for Easter eggs.

L checking out her basket contents.

Dumping out all of the candy.
In case you are wondering, she won't be eating that candy.
It will probably be me, but what fun is a basket without candy?

L excited about her basket.

The girls playing with their stash.

K showing off her stuff all lined up against the wall and hamper.

K's frog gardening hat.

L's ladybug gardening hat.

Using their new gardening tools to pile up the candy.

K finds an egg.

L was so excited when she found eggs.
Although she kept breaking the shells every time she got one in her hand.

The hunt is over and each has some eggs.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't think it had been that long since I'd visited your blog, but I am astonished at how big L looks! She's not a baby anymore. Wow. You have adorable daughters. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm commenting so you know I saw it. Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been so bad about checking blogs and you have posted so much. Love all the pics you guys have been busy. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lady! Sure miss ya. Looks like things are going GREAT. Glad you had a happy eater. Love you. I love Larkie's hair!

    ReplyDelete