Wednesday, February 18, 2009

On the Road to Health

I guess I spoke to soon last Friday when I said that the girls were getting better. They were fine all day and night. But Saturday they both had diarrhea again and K threw up a lot throughout the day. To make matters worse, I awoke with the illness too. M was wonderful though. He took care of me and the girls so well.
Luckily for me, I was only really sick the first day. But the next two, I felt like I had been hit by a Mac Truck. I was woozy and tired every time I stood up, let alone did anything. But now I am almost back to normal. The good thing is that I lost 6 pounds since I couldn't eat for 3 days and I am still not eating very much. Hopefully I can start working out again soon and keep eat ting small meals. That should put me on track to the size I want to be by this summer.
As for the girls, L was completely better by Monday. However K was still throwing up at night before bed through Monday. So on Tuesday we decided to take her to the doctor. Everything checked out fine and she said it was just a viral infection, nothing they can do. We just had to ride it out. Wouldn't you know it, after a large copay and a diagnosis we were pretty certain to hear, K seems better again. She was able to eat decently yesterday and didn't throw up. She has been great today too. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that it doesn't come back again...for any of us.

3 comments:

  1. Sure hope you're all healthy soon. We've been hit off and on now, too, the last several weeks. It's WINTER!
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's no fun. Hope all is well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you all are feeling better now. :)

    ReplyDelete