Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Bedroom Decore

I wanted to revitalize L's bedroom so I came up with a color scheme and had Karen help me. I found a beautiful desk on craigslist for $80 up in Oregon City which I was able to get for $60.

I also found a nice wooden chair to go with the desk for free that just needed some paint and new fabric for the seat.I had leftover fabric from a few years ago when I reupholstered children's sofa and chair we bought for the playroom.
I also got a handmade dresser off craigslist for $40 dollars that was a hideous red-orange color. I got some pink and cream paint and with Karen's help got it looking adorable!
We put some decals on the walls and rearranged the furniture. I also put a shelf in the corner behind the bed with a lamp on it after this picture was taken. M took a panoramic picture to give you an idea of what her room looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment