Friday, April 6, 2012

Hugner Games with the Girls

A small group of friends and I went to see the Hunger Games midnight showing opening night. We got there at 8:30 and got inside pretty quickly. We visited, wandered the halls, and played cards until the movie started.

Kristine, Me, Margaret, and LaDawn.
Brooke dressed as Mrs. Effie Trinket. Everywhere
she went, people stopped her to get a photo with her.
It was so much fun to see the reaction of everyone!
Brooke and her daughter, Avery, dressed as Katniss.
Margarett with Brooke, Avery and Becca.

Generally there are a lot more of us who go to these movies together but this time most of the husbands wanted to see the movie with their wives, so some didn't go to the opening.

I loved this movie! I thought it was very well done and the acting was great! So much better than that other teen movie (you know which one I'm talking about). The movie followed the storyline pretty well and almost everything was just as I imagined it would be when I read the story. I was glad they didn't make it gory so it was appropriate for the target audience. I can't wait to see the next one in the series!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see this movie!! I totally would have been to this girls night, unlike the other teen movie...lol! Jared and I are excited to see it soon. And Brooke looks so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also loved the movie, look at Brooke! Hilarious. MIss you!!!

    ReplyDelete