Monday, July 25, 2011

Belated Birthday Bliss

We celebrated my birthday on Sunday since I had been gone all week. M made me a very tasty cinnamon roll cake and some chocolate ice cream. We invited our friends, the Johnston's over to share it with us.
M and the girls got me some pretty earrings and a matching necklace. I can't wait to wear them together. My mom-in-law gave me a card with some spending money. I will be using it to buy some new jeans.


My beautiful girls and me.
I was dreading turning thirty-five, only because I filled out a survey recently and saw that I am now in a new bracket for age groups. It was kind of depressing to see the 35-44 check box. But at least I am at the lower end of the bracket and I look pretty good for my age, if I do say so myself;)

No comments:

Post a Comment