Friday, March 26, 2010

My Creations

I have been working on a few creations this past month. Our Relief Society made these adorable scripture bags one afternoon last fall. I was unable to attend, but got a pattern and made my own for the girls. They will be a gift at Easter. I also made a much larger one for myself to carry my church items in. They were easy and cute.

L's is the pink and brown one. K's is the purple butterfly one.

Here is mine.

While K was at her Grandma's I finished decorating her room. I have been looking for some cute pictures to hang in her room for a while but have been unable to find anything that I really liked, so I decided to make some myself. I am not a good painter by any means, but these turned out okay. I used butterfly ribbon, dragonfly ribbon and floral ribbon to hang each painting.

Butterfly.

Dragonfly.

Ladybug.

My last creation is one of cake. I was asked to make a cake for our Relief Society birthday party and I was happy to help. I have made this cake before, however I had forgotten to take a picture. So here it is in all it's glory. It is definitely my favorite cake recipe and the grapes turned out nicely.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!!
    I remember that cake from the first time. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. delicious cake! and lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have been very busy, n, very productive, indeed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right, you are INCREDIBLE! And I remember the first cake too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so crafty! (Your comment on my blog lead me to yours.) I'll add you to my blogroll. :)

    ReplyDelete