Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas with Auntie and Family

My Aunt and her family came down on New Year's Day to celebrate Christmas with us. We opened each others gifts, had some lunch and then the boys watched the Rose Bowl while the girls went shopping. We had such a great time, even though the Ducks lost to the Buckeyes. And to my surprise, M said he had a great time watching the game.

L with her Big-Eyed Husky dog.

Mikaelas with the picture of the temple I cross stitched for her.
I also gave her a journal jar and a scarf which I made.

L opening her gift. This is one of her favorite gifts.

Mark with his healthy trail mix.

K opening her Doctor's Kit. She really likes this too.
She mostly uses it on the animals. Maybe she will be a Vet when she grows up.

M got some auto primes for reloading.

Nathan in a moment of weakness, smiling at the camera.
We got him a movie basket with popcorn, popcorn holders, and candy.

Karen sporting my scarf I made and showing us her journals and journal jar.
I also made her a cross stitch picture for her beach house.

Mikaelas got me a cool snowman cocoa mug and matching pitcher.

L's Christmas loot.

My Christmas loot. Lots of stuff for my Slice and good books to read.

K's Christmas loot.

M's Christmas loot.

No comments:

Post a Comment