Monday, October 19, 2009

Primary Program

Sunday was our wards annual Primary Program. The children ages 3-11 get up and do a program singing all the songs they have learned this year in Primary and they each have something to say. The songs tell about the things they were taught. This year the children learned about Families being together forever, what it means and how it can happen. This was K's first year doing it and she did a fabulous job! She was very friendly, waving to her parents and her friends parents. She knew most of the words to the songs and she knew her line well too. When it was her turn she smiled, spoke loud and clear, and then went back to her seat after she was done. I was SO proud of her! She is so good at public speaking. I don't know where she gets it, I certainly don't do well in front of others, but she is a natural. I wish I could have taken a picture of the whole group, they all did an amazing job.

1 comment: