Friday, August 8, 2008

Our New Home

I haven't blogged in a while because we have been busy moving. We kept it a secret until just recently...when we no longer could conceal the fact that we moved. Here is a picture of our new home. It is so much bigger than our last and it has made a big difference! We have gotten all the furniture in, but we are still working on unpacking our stuff. Only the kitchen has been completely unpacked and put away. I am hoping to be unpacked and decorated by the beginning of October, but we will see.

6 comments:

  1. i wanna come to see.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great house! And a fun secret! Are you still in the same neighborhood/town?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! You're still in the ward right?!?!? I expect to be able to see you when I come into town! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Paula.
    She's not.
    She left us.

    :(

    (or is leaving us... something like that, right Nic??)

    I can't wait to see your home, Nicole. It looks awesome. So happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You moved and out of the ward? Where are you at now? You will still have to come to our get togethers when I come into town!

    ReplyDelete