Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to K!

The weekend of K's 3rd Birthday was booked with things going on with church; so we celebrated a week late. She didn't mind, didn't even notice at this age. She wanted to have a Butterfly theme this year so that is what we did. I think it turned out great and she got some cool toys!


Here is the cake I made for her.



These are her gifts. Which ones do you think are from her Grandma's?


Here is a picture of the birthday girl with her friends.


This was her gift from her "Too Far Away Gramma".


This was the gift from her "Horsie Gramma".

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! It's hard to believe we were prego together over three years ago...how time has flown by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! :-) I love her little chair! Do they make them in my size?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that chair, too, for my little princess... someday!
    So cool!
    Happy Birthday Little Miss K!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Wish we could have been there. She got some SWEET presents!

    ReplyDelete